Honey-Mustard Air Fryer Pork Chops – Skinnytaste
These crispy Honey-Mustard Air Fryer Pork Chops are marinated in honey mustard, breaded with panko, and air fried until golden.
Honey-Mustard Air Fryer Pork Chops
Made with just four ingredients, not counting salt and olive oil spray, these easy Honey-Mustard Pork Chops come out juicy on the inside and so flavorful! The longer they marinade, the tastier they are. I marinated mine overnight, which was perfect. You can also bake them in the oven if you don’t have an air fryer. If you love honey mustard, make some extra for dipping, but if you’re not a honey- mustard fan, try my juicy air fryer pork chops or garlic-lime pork chops. Not a fan of pork? See all my air fryer recipes here for dinner ideas!
Honey-Mustard Pork Chop Ingredients
- Pork: Trim the fat off of four boneless pork chops.
- Salt: Season both sides of the pork with half a teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Honey-Mustard Marinade: Combine Dijon and honey and marinate the pork chops for at least four hours or up to overnight.
- Panko: Use seasoned or gluten-free panko for a crispy coating.
How long does it take to cook pork chops in the air fryer?
- Remove the meat from the marinade and press them into the panko.
- Lightly spray the air fryer basket with oil, add the chops, and spritz the tops with oil.
- Air fry the pork at 400°F for 10 to 12 minutes, turning halfway and spritzing the other sides with oil.
How to Bake Pork Chops
If you bake your pork chops, the breading won’t be as crispy, but if you don’t have an air fryer, no worries. Bake the pork at 425°F for 20 to 25 minutes.
What to Serve with Pork Chops
These healthy honey-mustard pork chops work great with so many side dishes. Here are some ideas:
How to Freeze Pork Chops
Cooked pork chops will stay good in the refrigerator for up to four days, or you can freeze them for three months. Reheat them in the air fryer so the breading doesn’t get soggy.
- Meat: If you don’t eat pork, try this recipe with chicken tenders.
- Breading: Breadcrumbs will work in a pinch if you don’t have panko, but panko will deliver the crispiest results.
More Pork Chop Recipes You’ll Love
Yield: 4 servings
Serving Size: 1 chop
Season pork chops on both sides with 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt.
Combine mustard and honey and marinate the pork chops at least 4 hours or overnight for best results.
Place panko in a large shallow bowl.
Leaving whatever mustard that clings to the pork, press into the panko crumbs.
Discard the rest of the marinade (about 2 tbsp tossed).
Lightly spray the basket with oil and transfer the chops, in batches as needed.
Spritz the top with oil and air fry 400F 10 to 12 minutes turning half way, spritzing both sides with oil.
No Air Fryer, No Problem!
Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
*1/4 cup crumbs get tossed.
Serving: 1 chop, Calories: 241 kcal, Carbohydrates: 12 g, Protein: 35 g, Fat: 4.5 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Cholesterol: 79.5 mg, Sodium: 621.5 mg, Fiber: 0.5 g, Sugar: 3.5 g