Natasha’s Kitchen Cookbook Cover Reveal
I am so excited to finally share the cover of our first cookbook with you! Somebody pinch me!! It’s hard to believe we’re at this stage. Writing this cookbook has been one of the hardest, most exciting, and fun things I’ve ever done, and I’m thrilled to share it with you.
If you want to be the first in line to get the book, you can pre-order now (links below) and you’ll have it in your hands in October 2023. Your pre-order will also help me get onto the New York Times Bestseller list (which would mean so much to me).
P.S. I have this vivid memory of getting a chocolate candy bar in grade school and saving it so I could share it with my 4 sisters at home. That’s how I feel about the recipes in this cookbook – I finally get to share them with you, the Natasha’s Kitchen community that I love so much. Thank you for your support and for inspiring me to bring this cookbook to life. You must know, it was created FOR YOU!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Where to Buy
The book will be out in October 2023 and if you want to make sure you’re first in line (and make sure we don’t run out), you can pre-order it already with the links below:
About Natasha’s Kitchen Cookbook
- 100+ Recipes – I think it’s about 110 to be exact, most of which are brand new and truly some of my best recipes. These include everything from breakfasts, soups, salads, main courses, exciting sides, and desserts.
- Entertaining Ideas – we have a whole chapter devoted to easy hosting with brilliant recipes and tips to inspire hospitality.
- Tested by hundreds of volunteers – Every recipe was tested by 5 or more cooks from our cookbook testing community of 315 people (with all skill levels; from home cooks to professional chefs).
- Gorgeous photos – every recipe was beautifully photographed (because I can’t handle cookbooks without pictures) and the recipes will make your mouth water.
- Behind the Scenes – we included historic photos of my family, even the first (slightly awkward) photo with my husband Vadim when we first met. I’m excited to share more of my family with you. I know I’m biased but the lifestyle photos are my favorite part of the book.
- Stories – I shared our back story with details I’ve never shared before; how we came to America as refugees, growing up, meeting my husband, and how this incredible Natasha’s Kitchen journey began.
Recipes in this Book
An accessible collection of more than 100 weeknight recipes from the creator of the wildly popular website Natasha’s Kitchen, featuring trusted family favorites and enticing new dishes.
In Natasha’s Kitchen, she shares 100+ budget-friendly, foolproof recipes anyone can whip up on even the busiest weeknight. From Salmon Piccata and Turkey Meatball Soup to Crispy Bacon Jalapeno Poppers as well as traditional Ukrainian recipes passed down from her mother like classic Borscht and her famous Pierogis, Natasha’s family-friendly recipes are made with easy-to-find ingredients and have been thoroughly tested. And because she loves to have her large extended family and friends over, there are also menus for sharing and easy entertaining—from a taco bar to a chili bar to the ultimate cheese board.
With a warm and encouraging voice, accompanied by beautiful, mouthwatering photographs, readers are offered a glimpse into Natasha’s life as she does what she enjoys most: cooking for her loved ones.
Reserve your copy today
Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It will always be exciting to read through content from other authors and use a little something from their sites.
Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular post! It is the little changes that will make the most significant changes. Thanks for sharing!